2016年5月24日 星期二

Business English

1 Use Impersonal Style

Personal Style
Impersonal Style
I believe a bonus for our employees should be based on employees’ performance.
The bonus for our employees should be based on employees’ performance.
I feel certain that the new plan is better than the old method.
The new plan is better than the old method for the following reasons:


Instead of This
Try This
Please send your comments not later than (date)
Please send your comments by (date)
Please find attached
Attached is
Enclosed please find
Enclosed is … or I have enclosed
Please feel free to contact the undersigned on
Please call me on
As per your request
As requested
In accordance with your request
As your request
We are hereby acknowledging  receipt of your order
We received your order
Please be good enough to advise me
Please let me know
I would be glad if you could advise me when
Please let me know when
Pursuant to your email
According to your email
I am writing this e-mail to convey my warmest congratulations on our promotion to
Congratulations on your promotion to


http://university-share.blogspot.hk

沒有留言:

張貼留言